A-Pro® The First Pittsburgh Home Inspection Benefiting Buyers, Sellers, AND Real Estate Agents!
Many real estate agents view a Pittsburgh home inspection as a necessary evil that can delay or derail a sale serving only to point out problems to potential buyers.
At A-Pro, we believe a Pittsburgh home inspection should add value and promote the sale of a home, not hinder it. After all, every home has a price and all homes have some positive attributes. Shouldn’t all Pittsburgh home inspection reports reflect the good as well as the bad?
7 Ways an A-Pro Pittsburgh home Inspection Promotes Home Sales:
1. Fair and Balanced ReportingWe believe, the purpose of a Pittsburgh home inspection shouldn’t be only to point out problems. It should be to provide a fair and balanced evaluation of a home’s condition. That’s why A-Pro reports the positive attributes of a house as well, giving you true confidence knowing our inspectors are well trained to handle the job.
2. No required further evaluations GuaranteedEver get an inspection report only to find that it suggests you hire another third party (plumber, electrician, etc) “for further evaluation”? This is the response of far too many Pittsburgh home inspection companies who are not properly educated or trained to provide a complete Pittsburgh home inspection. With A-Pro, one call does it all. We guarantee no 3rd party further evaluations will be necessary or we will pay the expense. That saves you time, money, and a whole lot of hassle.
3. Guaranteed Protection for Buyers and SellersFor enhanced MLS listings, our guarantee goes a step beyond other Pittsburgh home inspection companiesÂ our guarantees transfer protection to the buyer. Whats more, our guarantee ensures that unreported repairs come out of our pocket, not the buyers or sellers. That’s a key selling point that gives buyers true piece of mind, and it’s a cornerstone of the A-Pro Pittsburgh home inspection protection.
4. Sell Homes Faster and For More MoneyIt has been shown that pre-inspected listings sell faster and for more money than comparable homes that were not pre-inspected. With A-Pro’s Exclusive Certified Pre-Owned HomeÂ program, your listings stand out and attract the attention of more and more serious buyers.
5. Added ProfessionalismA-Pro Pittsburgh home inspection reports are clean professional written and easy to understand. Having an A-Pro Pittsburgh home inspection report to hand to prospective buyers makes you look good. It also helps you recommend our Pittsburgh home inspection service with confidence.
6. More Accurate PricingOur A-Pro Pittsburgh home inspection reports provide important valuation information that help real estate agents justify the selling price of the home to the seller. Generally, the closer a home is listed to its fair value, the faster it will sell!
7. Eliminates 11th Hour RenegotiationThere’s nothing worse than an unexpected issue curtailing an otherwise smooth sale. A-Pro Pittsburgh home inspection reports alert buyers of issues (and benefits) beforehand and can help eliminate roadblocks that delay or prevent a sale.
Are you a listing agent in Pittsburgh? Click here to see how we can help you sell a home faster and for more money!
Call us at 1-724-590-0000 for fast and friendly Pittsburgh home inspection service, and be sure to ask about A-Pro’s Exclusive “Certified Pre-Owned Home” program!